Skip to content
Company Logo
Reporting Concerns

Reporting Concerns

If you are concerned about a child's welfare or worried they are being abused, you can make a referral to First Contact see First Contact Service Guidance for Professionals.

The Interagency Referral Form (see Children's Services Referral Form) can also be used to share information with your local office. More information on how to make a referral can be found here.

If you are unsure the Recognising Abuse and Neglect Procedure will be able to help guide you or the Threshold Guidance which tells you which types of services a family may need to get support.

Alternatively you can call ChildLine for advice on 0800 1111 or email them by visiting

Last Updated: April 10, 2024